For assistance with Registration,
Registration InformationUpdated Sunday December 30, 2018 by Crown Point Cal Ripken Baseball.
Registration for the 2019 Spring season of Crown Point Cal Ripken baseball.
Registration is active from 1/1/19 thru 1/20/2019
Late Registration is 1/21/19 thru 1/31/19 - $40 late fee applied
Cost to Play consists of 3 parts:
1. Player Registration Fee
2. Field Clean Up Fee
3. Fundraiser Raffle Tickets
- Cost is $145 for TBall and $175 for all other leagues.
- Max family registration cost is $300 per order + raffle tickets. Max registration cost only applies to immediate family and must be registered on the same order to apply.
Field Clean Up:
- Fee is $25, per order, included at checkout and is refunded to all of those who participate in a Field Day during the season.
Fundraiser Raffle Tickets:
- Raffle tickets are purchased at the time of registration. Families can sell the raffle tickets to recoup the cost.
- Every child being registered is required to purchase $40 worth of raffle tickets. For registrations with multiple children, please note that this fee is per child.
- Tickets will be distributed at time of uniform pickup.
There will be a player evaluation for all players with a "league" age of 8 or above, unless you choose the COACH Pitch division - There is not an evaluation for the COACH pitch division. Evaluation dates and times will be communicated via email after our registration period closes.
League Age is calculated based off of the childs age as of May 1st.
The league reserves the right to request birth certificates. If the birth certificate date does not match the registration age, the player will be move to the age appropriate division.
TBall will consist of a 10 game schedule. Games will be played weather / field conditions permitting.
All divisions above TBall will have 14 games scheduled. Games may be cancelled due to weather / field conditions.